LG G3: Why stock email selection only provide mark as unread if select all?

ihsanrahim

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I just got my new LG G3 and I love it. But it bothers me that the stock email only provide a selection to mark as unread if i select all. If I need to mark as read, I can only select one by one, but if i selected any read emails, it will just provide option button below as mark as unread.

I only check my emails few times a day on my phone but it could get up to a lot and i need this feature that I can mark as read easily.

Please help guys. Appreciate if there's a work around.

Cheers

zhris

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure I've ever used the stock e-mail client, the GMail app should be all you need (especially after the most recent update).

Andy Bredemeyer

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Except that it doesn't do threaded email conversations for Microsoft Exchange accounts. I'm hoping it's some sort of unavoidable limitation rather than Microsoft or Google being petty. But it's suspicious that 3rd party clients can do it and Gmail can't.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I really like the stock email app for work emails, but wish it had some sort of fancy 5.0 upgrade.

I use gmail for personal email.

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly for me personally I would not change my HTC ONE M8 for anything. The LG 3 has great specs on pa per even has 3 gigs of ram but I just HATE the Rom. That and I am a heavy music addict and I don't need an amp with my $400 pair of power hungry EIM's. According to headfi it is the best smart phone ever made for high power headphones because it gives you 3 times the juice for the headphone jack due to its internal amp. Only issue is you get half the battery when using high power headphones. Anyways that's my reason. One other reason is the accessories are so much more abundant and useful (stock). Hopefully this is legibal since I'm using my phone for this long post.

Edit: replied to an old thread. Sorry folks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel