LG G4: Cast your vote for the best picture!

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
You need a more diverse selection of photos. This looks rushed last minute, which never bodes well for comparisons.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm in no way a pro, I just have the two phones and I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought about it. Any suggestions about more pictures? I'll keep them both until the end of the weekend, so I can add more shots :). Rushed? I was in no way rushed! I'm just not a pro :p Sorry.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm in no way a pro, I just have the two phones and I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought about it. Any suggestions about more pictures? I'll keep them both until the end of the weekend, so I can add more shots :). Rushed? I was in no way rushed! I'm just not a pro :p Sorry.

Nothing to apologize for... you did great. It's easy enough to criticize, but I know how much effort it takes to put together a post like that.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Don't need to be a pro. Just find a more diverse selection of subjects. Something with color variations like flowers, kids toys/stuffed animals for texture, outdoor scenes of some kind for daylight shots, etc. Just some suggestions. Wasn't trying to criticize to be an ***, it's just hard to compare with the initial ones you took. Thanks for taking the time to do anything at all.