lg g5 screen problems

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a LG G5 that i bought about 15 months now and yesterday while i was using it my screen turn off, my first thought was i run off of battery, so i connected and left it there like for 30 minutes after that i want it to turn on but IT DOESN'T TURN ON , the only thing that does is the notification light either green or blue blinking.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What was the battery level when the screen turned off? Does the phone make any sound or vibration?

Let it charge on a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 6 hours, then press and hold Power for about 20 seconds. Does anything happen?

lever2000

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I got a screen problem as well my phone turns off randomly to can only turn it on while it's charging or battery full also my screen is detaching itself from the phone I can see light under the screen when Iook at side of the phone, and also my volume down button doesn't work. Since it's an AT&T model LG Canada won't fix it so I have to find someone in the US that will provide me with their address because LG will fix it as it has warranty till March 2018. Really like the phone but very annoyed with all this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord