LG K4 - Remove lock sceen camera

Abcloki

Jul 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi!
I've lookes everywhere in the settings to disable the camera on the lock screen and I can't find anything. It's pretty annoying for me since sometimes it accidentally opens and I end up with a load of black pictures in my gallery. I looked on different sites but since there isn't a post precisely for the K4, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

ILuvWP

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
Hi!
I've lookes everywhere in the settings to disable the camera on the lock screen and I can't find anything. It's pretty annoying for me since sometimes it accidentally opens and I end up with a load of black pictures in my gallery. I looked on different sites but since there isn't a post precisely for the K4, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

I Abcloki, I also have a K4 and similar issues. Found a vid that helped. We don't have settings for lockscreen on the LG K4 in security so the workaround is to download open camera from playstore. By not setting a default app for camera and there are two choices now, when the lockscreen accesses the camera shortcut on the lockscreen, it prompts to be unlocked first before proceeding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWIXFmHqJE

Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMPRO