LG keeps pulling me in with their budget lineup!

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
First it was the stylo 4/Q stylo device, now, it's the Q7 and Q8 phones. For what they cost and the features you get, I am not buying another flagship phone again. Waste of money!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
It's okay if you don't mind security?OS updates. I mean LG already isn't pretty good with the flagships AFAIK. But overall I think they're fine. However if I do leave Samsung (it's what my carrier offers the best discounts for so it's kind of a no-brainer with the deals they're giving to go Samsung), I'd probably go for Huawei, mainly because LG support in my country is abysmal in comparison to Huawei and Samsung. I can find a Samsung Care Store or a Huawei Kiosk at a lot of the major malls, but I've only seen one mall with an LG Store for phones. Heck there are more Asus and Acer phone/tablet kiosks than LG. What gives?

This is also the main reason why I can't even consider trying out a Pixel, because all Pixels here are gray imports.

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
It's okay if you don't mind security?OS updates. I mean LG already isn't pretty good with the flagships AFAIK. But overall I think they're fine. However if I do leave Samsung (it's what my carrier offers the best discounts for so it's kind of a no-brainer with the deals they're giving to go Samsung), I'd probably go for Huawei, mainly because LG support in my country is abysmal in comparison to Huawei and Samsung. I can find a Samsung Care Store or a Huawei Kiosk at a lot of the major malls, but I've only seen one mall with an LG Store for phones. Heck there are more Asus and Acer phone/tablet kiosks than LG. What gives?

This is also the main reason why I can't even consider trying out a Pixel, because all Pixels here are gray imports.

You still get security updates, not feature updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honem224