LG L3 E400 has a very low system memory and more problems.

ewanito

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
LG L3 E400 has a very low system memory. If I root my phone and change it to an Ice Cream Sandwich version of Andoid, would it solve my phone's memory issue? I've tried to partition my SD card but every after partition I get the "Blank SD Card" error notification. Also, after I rooted my phone, I can't enable the "USB Debugging", it's totally grayed out. So, all I just wanted is to to have a higher memory storage that would allow me to install more apps. My current system memory is only 128MB. another problem is that when I do factory reset and delete all data in my phone, everytime i install an app like "CleanMaster" which takes approximately 12MB of my system memory, which leaves me 116MB, but when i check my storage on settings it says that my system memory has only 99MB. it means it took 29MB of my system memory instead of 12MB. So, please guys if anyone knows a "how-to" for this matter, please post. I REALLY NEED HELP :(. Will a change to Ice Cream Sandwich android version help all these issues be solved? :(

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
LG L3 E400 has a very low system memory. If I root my phone and change it to an Ice Cream Sandwich version of Andoid, would it solve my phone's memory issue? I've tried to partition my SD card but every after partition I get the "Blank SD Card" error notification. Also, after I rooted my phone, I can't enable the "USB Debugging", it's totally grayed out. So, all I just wanted is to to have a higher memory storage that would allow me to install more apps. My current system memory is only 128MB. another problem is that when I do factory reset and delete all data in my phone, everytime i install an app like "CleanMaster" which takes approximately 12MB of my system memory, which leaves me 116MB, but when i check my storage on settings it says that my system memory has only 99MB. it means it took 29MB of my system memory instead of 12MB. So, please guys if anyone knows a "how-to" for this matter, please post. I REALLY NEED HELP :(. Will a change to Ice Cream Sandwich android version help all these issues be solved? :(

Welcome to the forums.

AC User belodion referred me to this:

I looked up your device on GSMArena: LG Optimus L3 E400 - Full phone specifications

It looks like there is not a large internal memory on the device. According to the site, 384 MB is all that is left after the OS takes up it's share. You can flash CyanogenMod to the device: CyanogenMod Downloads

However, this will not really give you any more storage. It might free up some, but not much if at all.

Rooting may give you the option to use the SD card for your apps, but I would highly recommend against that. SD cards are fairly volatile for storage. Cards can fail at almost any time without warning.

I am honestly not sure what to suggest for a replacement device.

ewanito

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. i think i will take the risk of installing apps in sd card. rooting is not a problem because my phone's already rooted. if it's possible can u post a step by step process for the installation of apps in sd card using CyanogenMod? pls :)

Ewanito

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fonesgonewild