LG LML413DL Android 8.1.0 will not auto-connect to home wifi anymore??

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello all, I have an LG LML413DL with Android 8.1.0, and it has recently decided to stop automatically finding and connecting to my home WIFI network anymore....
I have tried all of the answers provided on Google, but my phone does not seem to have the options presented in them. This may be because it is a lower tier LG smartphone, but I am kind of at a loss for this, and do not want to have to manually connect to the network every time I get home from work, with a password, if possible.
As I said, it used to work just fine, but now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it will not auto-connect to the network. I would contact technical support over this, but I have Tracfone Wireless as my carrier, and their so called 'Support' agents are all just call center workers in a foreign country, who seem to be in a hurry to get every session finished so they can hurry up and take their break.
I can connect to my WIFI, because I do know the password, but I never had to do this before, and would like to it to work as it is supposed to.
Can somebody, ANYBODY, please explain this to me, and Thanks in advance!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2