LG Stylo 2 ver 5.1.1

MrZuLu

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi! My name is Michael. Not really new. Just haven't posted for awhile. You know how life is.

Ok... I want my phone OFF ALL NIGHT! That 'do not disturb' thing fails no matter what I tell it. Is there anyway to ANNIALATE that stupid vibration TOTALLY as well?

I don't get phone calls or text. I'm pretty much a recluse. Just me, my quail and two goats for my lawn care.

This issue has been universal with every lame brained smart phone I've owned...

Am I barking up a tree. Am even in a forest? I am not understanding something about smart phones. I am a computer tech. This does not compute!

I don't have computer right now so rooting hasn't been exactly available to me. At this point I'm a farmer now. Life got in the way. That said I may be just rambling...

I live right on the edge of the grid in northern cal so library is not readily available... It's actually amazing I can get cellular connection out here at all. The phone for most part is great. Perfectly funtional for my needs and music sounds wonderful with Bluetooth JBL speakers. Except being on in AM after turning off.

Is removing battery the only real option?

Michael

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My name is Michael. Not really new. Just haven't posted for awhile. You know how life is.

Ok... I want my phone OFF ALL NIGHT! That 'do not disturb' thing fails no matter what I tell it. Is there anyway to ANNIALATE that stupid vibration TOTALLY as well?

I don't get phone calls or text. I'm pretty much a recluse. Just me, my quail and two goats for my lawn care.

This issue has been universal with every lame brained smart phone I've owned...

Am I barking up a tree. Am even in a forest? I am not understanding something about smart phones. I am a computer tech. This does not compute!

I don't have computer right now so rooting hasn't been exactly available to me. At this point I'm a farmer now. Life got in the way. That said I may be just rambling...

I live right on the edge of the grid in northern cal so library is not readily available... It's actually amazing I can get cellular connection out here at all. The phone for most part is great. Perfectly funtional for my needs and music sounds wonderful with Bluetooth JBL speakers. Except being on in AM after turning off.

Is removing battery the only real option?

Michael

Hmm. I have a LG Stylo 2 on Boost Mobile & all I have to do for it to stay completely silent all night is to shut all the volumes off and then that's it. So have you tried turning the main ringer off until you see vibration, then clicking the volume rocker down one more time to send it to silent?

Attachments

• 17989.jpg
    17989.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7

MrZuLu

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if I understand. You don't just turn it off at night with the power button?
Yes I do. Thats what is bothering me. Apparently one of the apps is tuning it back on.

I hold the button down till reboot or shutdown option pops up - I select shutdown.

This morning at 5:30 the bluetooth signal goes off when it connects and wakes me up. I did not turn it on. My Bluetooth connects on reboot. I like that feature. I just didn't turn the friggin thing on. It turned itself on. Something is waking it up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How about turning on Airplane Mode while you sleep? This will turn off your cell radio, so that you don't get any calls or texts, and your mobile data will be off as well. This will reduce battery consumption.