LG Stylus 2 Plus

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I just recently purchased a LG Stylus 2 Plus from the Facebook marketplace for $65 bucks. I did it because my s6 edge is beginning to lose battery staying power, and its about maxed out on memory. I chose this phone because it has SD card support which I need, and was a good first phablet device. So far its had triple, to sometimes 4 times the battery life of my s6 edge. I just got 30 hours time from the devious charge before I had to feather up again. And I got 6 hrs 12 minutes of screen on time. I don't think my s6 edge ever got more than 4 hours of screen on time. Is 6 hours good?

Also, I like being able to remove the battery, helpful in event of a freeze up, just pull the cover, pop the battery out, and voila, easy reset. Can't do that with my s6 edge.
Camera seems respectable, its obviously not close to what the s6 edge camera can do, but its still respectable, and to me, is better than what the HTC one m8 and one m9 could do, and those were flagship devices for HTC when they were made.

Seems like an underrated phone to me, and I don't know why I had never heard of it before. Seems as if its not a iPhone 8/x, Galaxy s8/note 8, or some other ungodly expensive phone, people automatically dismiss it as junk, when that is not always true of mid range/budget phones.

I just feel its ridiculous to pay $800-$1000 for a phone when there are others out thee for much less, and do what they need to do. Call, text, take a quick photo, etc.

Thoughts on the LG Stylus 2 plus?