LG Unbrick project coming soon

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey forum . Hopefully coming soon i will bring the project to AC. I just got my dealer license for mobile phones sales. So i have access to firmware and software too unbrick your phone and access too soak test firmware if a file is posted. Currently i am unbricking android lg phones by remote access. When someone donate to the project. Stay tune for updates for firmware
And guides.

Posted via Android Central App

javierBeach

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Dear Tommy,

I somehow managed to flash a wrong kernel on my LG E960 device and am pretty sure I messed up the bootloader partition. At the moment my device show almost no signs of live. :S
There is no booting into anything. No fastboot, no download mode, no volume/power button combination.
Just black nothingness on screen and sometimes that "Red Light of Death" flashes.

When connecting to windows I do hear that device detecting sound and in device manager I see QHSUSB_DLOAD where i used to see nexus 4.
In other words; Hard Bricked.

I searched the internet but that Qualcomm Tool Pack thing goes way to technical for me and also i haven't really read much success stories, most of them dies into nothing. (nexus 4 related)

Now my question is: does this LG Unbrick project of you can help my device in any way? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burrito-of-Peace