LG V10 - Issue Adjusting Song Placement on GPM

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I'm not sure if this is a Google Play Music All Access issue, or a LG V10 issue, but the LG V10 is where I use GPMAA so that's where I see it.

I can no longer skip to the midpoint of a song. For example, I find a song, click on Play, the song plays, if I try to manually use my finger and slide the slider bar to the midpart of the song, say the song is 3 minutes and 48 seconds, I try to start the song at the 2 minute mark, the song just starts back at the beginning.

Even if I am already playing a song that is say 1 minute 15 seconds in, and I try to drag it to the 3 minute mark, it just jumps back to 0 minutes and 0 seconds and starts over.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fast Forward or Rewind in Google Play Music

Hm .. it works on my Nexus 6P. Try clearing out the cache / data of the app and see if that helps.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I should clarify, it's not a 100% of the time problem, more like a 75% of the time problem. For example, when I wrote that up, it wasn't working and yesterday it was not working either.

I just tried it now, and it did work, but I have not restarted or closed any apps or cleared any cache

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bonnieeugene