LG V50 leaked! Time for new subforum?

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
So the 5G phone LG V50 has leaked and it looks good sofar. I think Androidcentral should make a new rumor devices subforum. Yeah!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The problem plaguing the earlier phones was specific to bad soldering. For bootloops in general, there's lots of possibilities both hardware and software related. The number of confirmed V20 bootloops are tiny, and those haven't been confirmed to be caused by the same design flaw. If they had not fixed it, the V20, 30, and 40 forums would be flooded with complaints (not to mention something that critical killing off LG in the phone market), but they aren't. The V20 has been rock solid for me and most other users on this forum. It's still very highly respected for that and the overall design. The 30 and 40 are also highly respected by their users.

I'm not doubting that you know a couple of people that had a bootloop on their V20, but I do question the root cause of it and do not believe your claim that there is still such a critical design flaw inherent in all LG phones.

Last edited:

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
AllenRulz, you maybe correct, but I have a LG V10, 20 & 30 ( use the 30, others are in use with the family). Not one problem.
I await the V50

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
AllenRulz, you maybe correct, but I have a LG V10, 20 & 30 ( use the 30, others are in use with the family). Not one problem.
I await the V50
That is truly good to know. I'll still be looking at the previews and articles for this phone to see how it is.

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for hearing aid compatibility of T4 like the iPhone. very few Androids have it I only have up to T3. I wonder if two v50 will have it. supposedly with T4 the sound goes right to the processor I think you been avoiding Bluetooth.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Well, did this phone die? Extremely few posts in this sub-forum.
I know it's being only offered through Sprint has not helped (there are 4 major carriers in the US).
Also when will a non 5G version be out, I would be very interested (unless the Note 10 is out???? ).

Any chirps?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, did this phone die? Extremely few posts in this sub-forum.
I know it's being only offered through Sprint has not helped (there are 4 major carriers in the US).
Also when will a non 5G version be out, I would be very interested (unless the Note 10 is out???? ).

Any chirps?
Unfortunately LG may have reached a point of no return. Still have my V20 though... it's just a backup phone to play around with but I did like it when it was my primary phone....except the camera was always best in manual mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware