Liberty Pulldown Editor Knocked Out Radio

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone experience the radio going out editing the pulldown text? I can flash a back up, just wanting to know if there's a fix to this bug so I can do the edit. I get a "No service" message where "Liberty 1.5" use to be.

cb05stang

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to me last night. After going through the whole reload process on my apps and accounts. I decided to give the editor a go and change the message. Afterwards, I lost my service. Glad someone else posted I was a little concerned. Reloaded the ROM this morning and everything seems fine. Haven't touched the editor yet. Looking to see if there's anything posted on this.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
hi

My issue withh the pulldown editor is that it will not change it. I followed the toolbox instructions of editing, menu, save, reboot but it wont change the text to what I enter. Hasnt disabled or killed anything, actualy this ROM is working like a charm for me. Ups to the devs

B

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
see my signature below? thats wat i entered on the notification bar (The X of B) text and it shows up as my tapatalk sig. weird man.

Sent from the X of B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlantisx