Light for Video camera

MedlongOne

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find it on a search and so I apologize if it's been posted already...

Is there any way to use a light with the video camera? a different app maybe?

I've had the phone since Christmas and just realized yesterday that the light doesn't turn on with video camera.

Cirro

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
there are a few you could use. Motortorch and quicksettings widget will allow you to do this. Ive done this and havent really noticed much help from the extra lighting while filming. Could be just me tho

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I'm really disappointed that video doesn't have a light.. I'm thinking because it's so bright? But I use the MotoTorch to make a video with light. It's your best bet! maybe the next update will fix that...

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
there are a few you could use. Motortorch and quicksettings widget will allow you to do this. Ive done this and havent really noticed much help from the extra lighting while filming. Could be just me tho

You mean Mototorch? That's what I use. works very well.

However, main point... I agree with you. It doesn;t seen to help a whole bunch anyhow. If the light is too low for quality video, the light doesn't really help as it seems to just sort of wash everything out and amke is all glared and overexposed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikelakers