Liquid Damage Xoom

Robotic420

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys so my xoom is experiencing some liquid damage. i sent it to Moto not knowing that it had liquid damage then sent it back. i am so angry to not have my xoom :( had it from day 1 of wifi drop and i feel lost without it. I thought the xoom wasn't powering on. Then i hear the a notification ringtone go off. so i decided to connect my xoom to my tv via hdmi. and on my tv is my xoom just how i left it. i can touch the touch zoom and the results show perfect on the tv although the screen looks to be off it is responsive. I need Fellow xoom users helps. i need to know its its he lcd screen thats not working or the digitizer. i am gonna guy the replacement part and install in myself GET BACK TO ME ASAP GUYS....thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well your still getting the screen on your tv. You still have control of everything when you see it on the tv?

It seems like its something simple if the Xoom is still outputting video and everything else is normal. Almost like something just came loose. I wish I could help but do not know what the cause of that would be. Really sorry man.

Motorola Xoom 3g: Unlocked, Rooted, and on Tiamat 2.1.0 Tachi.

Kyocera Echo: Rooted and waiting for Gingerbread.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you fried the LCD shine a light in to the screen do you see a faint image? These have an led back light if u do see a faint image u may have burned out the driver for the led back light if your lucky its part of the LCD if not its the main boardn thats damaged...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84