Liquid Screen Protectors with Warranty?

UNCMo96

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Over the years I've tried different screen protectors on my phones. TPU, glass, etc... With my current phone (Galaxy note 8) I tried a few different ones and they had trouble with the curved screen. I ended up going w/o a protector for a week and as luck would have it I cracked the screen. After fixing the screen I ended up going with ubreakifix and they did the liquid screen protector with warranty for $50

When I read on line there's not a lot of love for the liquid protectors. However, to me I'd rather pay $50 a year and have a phone that feels naked vs. dealing with suboptimal screen protectors. what's wrong with my logic?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Over the years I've tried different screen protectors on my phones. TPU, glass, etc... With my current phone (Galaxy note 8) I tried a few different ones and they had trouble with the curved screen. I ended up going w/o a protector for a week and as luck would have it I cracked the screen. After fixing the screen I ended up going with ubreakifix and they did the liquid screen protector with warranty for $50

When I read on line there's not a lot of love for the liquid protectors. However, to me I'd rather pay $50 a year and have a phone that feels naked vs. dealing with suboptimal screen protectors. what's wrong with my logic?
The only thing wrong with your logic is they do little very little to protect your screen. It may save you from minor scratches but liquid protection does not protect your screen from breaking. What you are buying is essentially damage insurance for the screen.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The only thing wrong with your logic is they do little very little to protect your screen. It may save you from minor scratches but liquid protection does not protect your screen from breaking. What you are buying is essentially damage insurance for the screen.

Which might be better served through Squaretrade or such, and get better coverage for a device, in consideration.