Loca adhesive tubes

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I found other YouTube videos that explained the install much better than Whitestone Dome did. I did a few trial runs, hoping to get the first attempt to be successful, but failed.
I'm in an old house, not very level at all. I did level the kitchen/dining table, but failed to rotate my test object the other way. Initially the top of my cellphone was lower than the bottom. I adjusted for that, but not for the sides.
My first attempt resulted in seeing the LOCA adhesive liquid roll right to the right side of my S20 Ultra, I was horrified!
I have the 2 new screen covers, but now only 1 tube of the adhesive liquid.
My S20 Ultra has the level, but it hasn't ever been calibrated, not sure how, or where to do that. I'll be buying a short level from Lowe's to try to make sure the table I'll be using is level, but with only having 1 more tube of adhesive liquid, I'm concerned that the next attempt might fail, mostly for the level issue, but also for other problems I've read about.

Any suggestions to help me ensure a level work space? What type of product do I need to tape over the top, bottom, and side areas, as my tape has all been used. Is there anyway to buy just the adhesive tubes, doesn't appear to be, from Whitestone right now.

I really want a great screen protector, will pay for a replacement kit, if I need to, but if I can't successfully install with my attempts, I will have to give up and buy from another company.

I've never been this apprehensive about placing a screen protector on a cell phone before.

I'm going to put water in the empty LOCA tube, and try that to see if my cell phone appears to be level, but did place a drop of water last time, from close to the screen, it didn't roll off to the side, like the LOCA liquid did.

I'll give the second attempt a try tomorrow. Thanks.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how it would go if you tried to bring your own but screen protector installation is something the Geek Squad does. I looked for the purpose of answering this question for you but don't see any results for bring your own and other results for installation are between 4 and 7 years old. You might just reach out to your local BB and get up to date cost, terms and conditions.