08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
How do I put my camera on the lock screen?? It says that the selection is set to "on" but it won't let me turn it off even if I wanted to...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
How do I put my camera on the lock screen?? It says that the selection is set to "on" but it won't let me turn it off even if I wanted to...

I think we might need a little more information, when I updated to Kitkat it automatically placed the camera on the lock screen I didn't have to do anything to enable this?

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
tatajy6u.jpg

Notice how the box is set to "on"?! I can't turn it off or on. I'm also not given the choice of which apps or widgets I want to put on the lock screen. I want to put my flashlight and camera on the lock screen

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/06/tatajy6u.jpg
Notice how the box is set to "on"?! I can't turn it off or on. I'm also not given the choice of which apps or widgets I want to put on the lock screen. I want to put my flashlight and camera on the lock screen

Sheesh learn something new everyday, I never even noticed those options before. Honestly I never ever even opened the lock screen widget settings! LOL..Not sure why yours won't turn on, mine is set to on and if I go back to lock screens and scroll down to edit shortcuts I get the option to add apps to the lock screen.

08silveradoonrims

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got my phone like 3 weeks ago. Haven't done the update yet. Are u on the newest update?? Don't know that it would make a difference or not

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Sh!ts making me angry, and this phone isn't gonna like me when I'm angry! Lol

LOL..Well hopefully somebody else will chime in to let us know how to enable the feature, or if this is something they just enabled with the kitkat update before you get too angry! LOL

sanyka78

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
've read somewhere, you can have camera shortcut only if you do not lock your phone (pin/pattern) when screen deems. Swipe lock is ok though. That's on stock 4.3. Not sure if it's any different on 4.4

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae