Locked out of play store

lizcarp

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
So, I have two gmail accounts, email1 and email2. Email1 is my primary personal email, so that's where almost everything I do is saved. Email2 is my school email, so I only use it on my phone for syncing email and calendar. Since both accounts are on my phone, in the play store when I click to show my apps, there's a drop-down to select which one I want to be looking at. Of course, this said email1 initially. I clicked email2, just to make sure that nothing was on there, and got the accept/decline dialogue box to activate google play. I don't want to activate google play on this account, so I click decline. This closes play. When I reopen it, I can't get to any other screens, only click accept and decline.
I've tried pressing the back button, closing the app for a while in hopes that reopening it would put it back to the home screen, and restarting the phone. What should I do?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Click ?Accept? to get in to the Play Store, click your 3 dot menu then enter in to ?Accounts? and you can switch them over there.