LockGo+Powerwash GB Beta 3 question

mack

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I am using LockGo as my default lock. I am using Powerwashed Gingerbeard Beta 3.

My problem is when my phone locks, it goes to puzzle lock THEN LockGo. When it gets to goLock, I can just hit home and it'll minimize it.

I used the code in the dialer to disable the lock screen, but then I keep turning my phone off (shut down screen).

I tried searching with Root Explorer for any kind of puzzle lock APK, and Titantium backup but nothing. Not sure how to disable the lock screen. Oh, and on Gingerbread Powerwashed B3 there's no lock screen settings. How come? I can't change the lock screen? I looked everywhere, and found it NO where.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Powerwashed only has the puzzle lock, so there's no options there. Not sure why puzzle lock is showing up before the other though...

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Widget Locker has option to disable the stock lockscreen (EasyWake mode). However, using that, any press of hardware buttons (volume rocker) wakes up the device. I was using this and found out my screen was coming on unexpectedly while in leather case on my belt. It was due to inadvertent pressure on the volume rocker. Led to decreased battery life.

Reactions: dlcullen

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was using WidgetLoker Lockscreen and the same thing happened to me. I was never a huge fan of it and then I read we could download the AOSP lock and now I am a happy camper and have no issues.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the Widgetlocker Lockscreen, great little app and half the price if you get it from the Amazon App Store!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte14