Look at the date on the mobile device.

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
nah not photoshop, this was pointed out already....we know the the 14th was def initial launch date but its most likely pushed back so dont get ur hopes up

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
@green77

that whole screen you see is just a sticker on a plastic look-a-like

it's a dummy phone for display purposes.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
And we're all buying it, white knuckling our armrests while we sit at the very front of our chair, teeth gritting, veins bulging out of neck... and perhaps the slight sign of smoke coming from the ears...

Apathosaurus

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, my excitement is quickly turning to annoyance and doesn't have far to go before it reaches disgust. But if what you want is a 4G Verizon phone soon, this is still the best bet. I just don't know if my current phone will endure the abuse from my frustration.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't upgrade Til late April... so I guess I have some time to see how ya'll do playing with your new toy. But man it really does make me want it just to say I have a new phone.

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't upgrade Til late April... so I guess I have some time to see how ya'll do playing with your new toy. But man it really does make me want it just to say I have a new phone.

Ummm...as long as you're willing to sign a two year contract, you can go into a vzw store and ask for an early upgrade and pay $20. This only works at a vzw store and you have to be within a couple of months. I don't think April is too far away to pull it off.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
My ANNUAL upgrade is in April and my Storm 2 bit the dust on New Year's Eve (the poor little fella didn't even make it into the New Year). I'm using a friend's old Tour, but it's been randomly deleting applications which is really annoying (it dumped BBM and BB App World the other day). I'm really excited about finally moving away from BB (I've had one for the past 4 or 5 years).

Any thoughts or help with this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

PS - Sorry to hijack the thread, if that's what I did...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
addrom