Looking for a holster or belt clip only for the naked S6 active

joe49424

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
This phone basically already has a case so I don't need and don't want to add one.
But I do need a way to clip it to my belt or a pocket.
So far I haven't been able to find anything.
Pouches aren't my thing - looking for a quick snap in and release type.
Has anyone found something out there that fits my needs?
Thanks in advance.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Go to Best buy and get the platinum case for the s6. The belt clip will work on it with the Active. It's a Seidio commuter case made for them. You could just order it from Sedio too if you want to wait on it.

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Go to Best buy and get the platinum case for the s6. The belt clip will work on it with the Active. It's a Seidio commuter case made for them. You could just order it from Sedio too if you want to wait on it.

Do you mean the surface spring clip holster? I have one for my s6 and never thought to try it.

They also make a dilex case/holster for the S6 which is a thicker.

Posted via my S6 Active!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean the surface spring clip holster? I have one for my s6 and never thought to try it.

They also make a dilex case/holster for the S6 which is a thicker.

Posted via my S6 Active!

Yup...actually it's the commuter case of Seidio that Best buy sells as it's Platinum ...and yes the surface one will work too I believe. I use the clip off my m8 case. It doesn't fit as flush to the screen, but close enough .

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yup...actually it's the commuter case of Seidio that Best buy sells as it's Platinum ...and yes the surface one will work too I believe. I use the clip off my m8 case. It doesn't fit as flush to the screen, but close enough .

Gracias! Tried my S6 Surface seidio holster on my active and it does not quite clip tight enough for me to be comfortable with the hold. I do use a thin TPU case on my Active though. Gonna run to Best Buy tonight and try the other one!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Gracias! Tried my S6 Surface seidio holster on my active and it does not quite clip tight enough for me to be comfortable with the hold. I do use a thin TPU case on my Active though. Gonna run to Best Buy tonight and try the other one!

De nada

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Follow up to the Seidio spring clip holster for the S6 Actice. I use a thin TPU CIMO case for extra grippyness on the sides as well as light scratch protection so the Regular S6 Surface holster would not work. I went onto phone arena and did the size comparison and found the LG G3 is very close in size to the S6 Active. I ordered a LG G3 Seidio Surface Holster only from Amazon warehouse deals for $19. I received it and the S6 Active in a TPU case fits like a glove in the holster. I normally carry the phone in my pocket, but sometimes want my front pockets free when wearing athletics shorts without back pockets for wallet etc. It was a Amazon warehouse deal because the box was crushed a bit but the holster is perfect.

Seidio also makes a spring clip hosted for a naked G3 if needed.

Pics attached

Active 1.JPGActive 2.JPGActive 3.JPG

Last edited:

Kennyb123

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
^^^ just ordered it for 20 + 5 dollars shipping on a sub store of Amazon. Couldn't find it on eBay. Crossing my fingers!

Kennyb123

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It's going to rattle if you run with it with the naked phone snapped in, but it won't fall out. It's a little extra tight with the TPU case on, but it's definitely good enough, and no rattle.

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
This is what I do as well... S6 Platinum case/holster from Best Buy but only use the holster with my S6 Active. Unfortunately you can not buy the holster clip without the S6 cover as well.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
This is what I do as well... S6 Platinum case/holster from Best Buy but only use the holster with my S6 Active. Unfortunately you can not buy the holster clip without the S6 cover as well.

You can straight from Sedio.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Also I think AC sells the surface holster solo.

Posted via my S6 Active!