Looking for a new tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am looking for a samsung tablet for my husband. He is looking for a tablet
that can transfer pictures that you take on to the tvnto view. Also has to have bluetooth. Is there such a tablet? Please help. I am looking to spend
between $300.00 - $400.00.

Thank you

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The "transfer pictures to the TV to view" is the challenging part, without more information. Do you want to actually move the pictures to the TV or just display them there? What TV do you have? Is the TV also on the WiFi network with the device you'll be using? Oh, and the casting of images, from Google Photos, is not something tied to the device manufacturer but to having the cast support on the destination device.

A Samsung tablet for $300-$400 is a tight ask unless you don't care about having the best specs or long-term software update support.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it have to be Samsung? You can also consider the Lenovo P11 (which starts at $299) or the more powerful P11 Pro ($399)

Also consider the Lenovo Chromebook Duet, which is a great little combination device that works as both a laptop and a tablet, and being a Chromebook, can also run Android apps. It starts at $229.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC