Looking for an app to forward mobile network calls and sms over signal messenger to another phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Looking for an app to forward mobile network calls and sms over signal to another phone

Any idea, if an app like this exists?
Or its something to code on my own?

If someone call me on the mobile network the call should be forwarded using the signal messenger to my other phone.

If someone send me an sms the sms should be forwared over signal messenger too.

regards

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

You are talking about a specific app that handles messaging and calls and you're not going to find another app that would interpret that and then forward anything. You would have to go the app developer for help and guidance on such a matter. There are plenty of apps and ways to get normal calls and messages on multiple devices. By normal I mean anything that would go through your carrier, but in this case you're talking about a service. Only that service would have the answer to your question.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloobie