Looking for good cm9 themes

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking for some good cm9 themes. To use with the theme changer. I just flashed paranoid android and so far I'm loving the tab UI. its a little crazy looking at it. Anyways I'm looking for some good themes. I have the sense 4 theme. Which is nice but there isn't much blacked out. Which is what I like the most. Throw a dog a bone. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for some good cm9 themes. To use with the theme changer. I just flashed paranoid android and so far I'm loving the tab UI. its a little crazy looking at it. Anyways I'm looking for some good themes. I have the sense 4 theme. Which is nice but there isn't much blacked out. Which is what I like the most. Throw a dog a bone. Thanks!

Outline Theme, the free Holo ones are nice, Cobalt is ok, Black Exodus is ok as well. I also use a theme called Lucid.

I'll post up links when I get the chance lol

Reactions: sicario666

mattyb1085

May 23, 2011
Visit site

If you do a search in the Play Store for "aokp cm9" it will show you every theme available for theme chooser.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Not much to choose from. Free ones anyways. Got the sense4 theme though. I like it. Just wish the Gmail app was blacked out

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If you do a search in the Play Store for "aokp cm9" it will show you every theme available for theme chooser.

This.. And also if you look in the aokp section on rootzwiki they instituted a policy where any theme has to link to a free version not just a paid on market, so I'd check there. Xda has a similar policy actually, so check the forums and you'll be surprised what you can find :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shahm0nsterr#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Try "Dream for AOKP"
It doesn't change much, but the changes are nice.
The orange/grey color scheme is beautiful.
It doesn't mess with too many icons either.
And it works fine on CM as far as I know.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
This.. And also if you look in the aokp section on rootzwiki they instituted a policy where any theme has to link to a free version not just a paid on market, so I'd check there. Xda has a similar policy actually, so check the forums and you'll be surprised what you can find :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. I forget about xda. Lol. I haven't really found anything useful there in a while. :D