Looking for SMART Lock screen app

Air7

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks,
I have spend endless days of research in Playstore, Google and here in the Forum.
But so far without results and I am looking for help now... ;-)

I need a smart app that helps me managing the lock/unlocked status of my phone (Galaxy Note 4).
It should be able to:

- keep the phone unlocked when logged in to certain wifi networks
- lock the phone when leaving the network
- keep the phone unlocked when in certain (GPS) locations
- keep the phone locked or unlocked depending of day-time / time of the day
- offer a variety of other options for locking / unlocking
- offer a variety of tools/widgets for the lock screen
- disable turn off / reboot when phone is locked

Do you have any suggestions...?
I would really appreciate it, Thank you !

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I've liked this in the paid version:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.sp.protector.free&token=_cwlynls

It doesn't do everything you request, but it does some important things you don't mention.

For instance, this app will
--prevent people from uninstalling it.
--It will also prevent Task Manager from being used to kill it.
--It has a Fake Lock option that makes it look like the program has crashed unless you long press the program for a long time. I really liked the Fake Lock thing. I figure simple passwords are always going to be hackable. If the person trying to hack doesn't even realize the app is locked--that's a nice touch.
...and stuff like that. It is very customizable.

It doesn't do all that you request, but my LG phone has a "smart" set of features so, like you suggest, it can learn to automatically unlock my phone at home. I personally don't like to use features like that, but in conjunction with the app named, that should take care of a lot of things if your phone supports such issues. And therein is the key---at this point, I have ample layers of security for the lock screen, sim card. I like to keep the app lock itself fairly simple. I even ditched the app I mentioned--more options that I care to set--and just use the simple app lock that comes with All in One Toolbox. (Many other programs have freebies, too, like AVG Grisoft, as part of the program).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield