LoOT: What do ou want on your Tombstone?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
With whatever flair and elaboration the speaker sees fit, what are the top 3 bullet points you want them to hit when speaking about you in an epitaph or eulogy format? Any special music you'd want played? Any special decorations?

Example 1:

• She was the best kisser on Earth
  • She smiled when it rained
  • She helped me with my homework

Example 2:

• He was a trusted friend
  • He saved our town from the witches
  • He kept to himself

What are yours? What do you want everyone to know and remember about you? Remember, only three!

Honesty is more highly valued than humor.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
* Set a record somewhere else for creating/maintaining a thread that grew to 1327 pages, 26,300+ posts, in five short months. (actually true)

* Loved pizza too much.

* And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Last edited:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
-She was a good friend
-She loved to learn
-She knew this was going to happen

For the eulogy I've already told my family, no preacher, no religion, if you can't find someone to say something nice about me, skip that part and move onto the party afterwards. :p

Sent via Note II

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
When my mother in law died, we had to have the funeral on a Saturday. The cemetery said, 'that will be an extra $1000 to dig the hole for the crypt'. I looked at Rick and told him, 'when it's my turn, light a match. Use the $1000 to have a bad *ss party for the family and friends. I'll be partying right there with ya.'
:p

Sent via Note II

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
When my mother in law died, we had to have the funeral on a Saturday. The cemetery said, 'that will be an extra $1000 to dig the hole for the crypt'. I looked at Rick and told him, 'when it's my turn, light a match. Use the $1000 to have a bad *ss party for the family and friends. I'll be partying right there with ya.'
:p

Sent via Note II

a4evege8.jpg

??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Didn't think of it until now, but I should've said; Pepperoni and Mushrooms! :p ba dum chhh

qunebupe.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else wondered how many cars will be following behind their hearse on that day?

Don't you just chuckle to yourself a little when you see only two or three cars behind somebody else's, and think... "Wow, that guy must've really been an @ss."

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
This is a fun thread i want on my stone

"He Came He Saw He Conqured"
..... yea thats all i got lol

On my deathbed im going to leave a riddle to a map and bury fake money under a tree somewhere so i could pull one more from beyond my grave
mwahahaha

as for the eulogy theres not much nice thinks to say about me lol so i just want people to rock out all weekend long to my favorite bands/artist and celebrate my life instead of my death

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
* Set a record somewhere else for creating/maintaining a thread that grew to 1327 pages, 26,300+ posts, in five short months. (actually true)

* Loved pizza too much.

* And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

That must have been our old spittin ground
:D

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
That must have been our old spittin ground

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I actually have no idea.
It better not be blank though.

To be honest were running out of inner city grave sites. Wall plarks are a good idea.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meloj