Lost all files due to encryption

Saddy Krish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have got HTC sensation Xl with beats audio phone. It has the option to encrypt the Phone storage which apparently resulted in loss of all my photos and videos. The problem was that the phone was running low on charge and the encryption process stopped as soon as it was started. I couldn't find any photos or videos and it says that "No videos or Photos found". Is there anyway that I can retrieve those files back??

Phone Specs:

Model: HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e
Software version: 4.03

Thanks
Saddy

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have got HTC sensation Xl with beats audio phone. It has the option to encrypt the Phone storage which apparently resulted in loss of all my photos and videos. The problem was that the phone was running low on charge and the encryption process stopped as soon as it was started. I couldn't find any photos or videos and it says that "No videos or Photos found". Is there anyway that I can retrieve those files back??

Phone Specs:

Model: HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e
Software version: 4.03

Thanks
Saddy

Welcome to the forums!
If I had to guess, I would say they are lost. I don't know exactly what happened, but if they are no longer there, then they are gone. There is no undo in Android for deleting.