Lost Highlight with Bluetooth Keyboard After Update

Jim Broyles

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
New user here. I connected my Lenovo A8-50 Tablet to a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard and I had a highlight box around my desktop icons as I navigated, but after I ran the Lenovo Smart Assistant, I lost the highlight. Now the arrows still navigate but I can't see where they are unless I'm actually on an app page or a web page. They work normally if I'm already doing something but I have to use my touch screen to get there because I can't tell what icon I'm going to click. Anybody else experience this? Any ideas how to get my cursor back?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you use Smart Assistant to install a system update to the device? Was it a major system update, or a pretty small one?

Also, what happens when you reboot the tablet?

Jim Broyles

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I updated with Smart Assistant, I don't know if it was major or not. Still doesn't show after reboot.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure what you could try next. Normally, I'd suggest booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, but I can't find a way to do that on your device when I search on the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61