Lost Link Icons this norning

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else? Most of the links that are add to home screen icons are gone. Probably half my icons from apps are gone from the home screen but you can get them and pull them back in from that new app screen that has every app. I used to like that one better but then I got accustomed to the one with the white background and more apps where you can just scroll up and down. There may be a way to get that back but I don't know how to do it. Why do they make these stupid changes without asking us?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That been on going issues with links disappearing from the home screen , make sure your not using any app cleaners, antivirus packages, battery save not on to limit home screen apps ? For app drawer vertical or horizontal use Good Lock module home up to accomplish this or 3rd party launcher Screenshot_20221221_084151_Device%20care.jpg

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I had just downloaded an app tell me what barometric pressure was in my area and yesterday it was 1020 and I was in some pain today it was 1017 and I'm not. then it had me download another more comprehensive weather app and from then on in the trouble began so I don't know if it was the level 13 upgrade or this app probably in the app but why was the list of all the apps changed. in other words I have my apps on the home screen but when I press a button in the middle gave me a vertical list in alphabetical order with the white background of every app. that's gone now I have a box with 9 dots and when I press that I get all the apps horizontally on different pages but it's also alphabetical it has everyone. and as I said all the save on homepage apps for eliminated. what I can't understand is what made it go from the vertical listing of all the apps alphabetically to the horizontal Page by Page listing like I used to have I think I had it on my LG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21