Loving the HOX , just a few questions

imadboitru

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I came over from T-mobile with a GS2 , I got lucky and got this beast for 99 bucks too.

1) I think I found a stuck pixel it only happens on that grey screen when you pull down the notification bar any way to change the color of that background ? I'm running Apex free , also I have the pixel fixer app running right now . Anything else I can go and would you return it for 1 pixel ?

2) I live in a suburb of West Palm Beach Florida and I don't thing I get full LTE speeds here , I went too downtown WPB and I think I got the LTE symbol under the 4G , any word if WPB /Broward area has LTE yet ? Where do you live and do you get LTE ?

Thanks for any feedback

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
For one welcome! HOX is a great device. Although it does have its issues.

1) I hear there are some things that you can do. But to be honest you bought a BRAND NEW device. I would return it. If you got it from an ATT store you get a 30 day return policy. Other stores may be a little bit different. I know Best Buy has a 45 d ay return policy. Where did the device come from?

2) Not sure on when you will get LTE let alone where I love in Vermont! Verizon just put it in place here in Burlington a few weeks ago. Its not a selling poiint to me! It kills your battery, Plus on HSPA+ in Burlington I still get 7meg down. What more can you ask for?! You also may wanna test your connection with "My Speed Test" from the play store. Its a free download!

Hope you enjoy your device!

Cheers...

Reactions: imadboitru

imadboitru

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes I got it 3 days ago from an ATT store , do they give you a brand new one on the spot?

Also I did a speedtest when I was down town and I got 11 up and I think 7 down on 4g I got about 5 up and 1 down

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes I got it 3 days ago from an ATT store , do they give you a brand new one on the spot?

Also I did a speedtest when I was down town and I got 11 up and I think 7 down on 4g I got about 5 up and 1 down

Yes they will give you a brand new one on the spot. Providing them have them in stock.

Just bring any paperwork/box with you and your receipt. Should be an easy in and out for ya!

Reactions: imadboitru

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinNora