LTE keeps dropping

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally have LTE in my area and its getting closer to my house [yay!] i know they are still putting it in and testing it but when i have a solid connection my phone seems to drop it and it will either get it back or go to 3G and i'll have to cycle airplane mode. Is there some setting in the ##DATA# menu i can change so it doesn't do that? Also, in the ##DATA# menu could i change the radio strength and radio power of it so i can pick it better?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Finally have LTE in my area and its getting closer to my house [yay!] i know they are still putting it in and testing it but when i have a solid connection my phone seems to drop it and it will either get it back or go to 3G and i'll have to cycle airplane mode. Is there some setting in the ##DATA# menu i can change so it doesn't do that? Also, in the ##DATA# menu could i change the radio strength and radio power of it so i can pick it better?

My guess is that you are getting a piece of the signal. Enough to alert the phone to change over, but weak enough to where once you do anything, it need something stronger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leotere