LTE Version (Would LOVE to hear something!)

ew800

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess this is wishful thinking, but I am sure hoping that we might hear *something* about the LTE version release this week! :)

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess this is wishful thinking, but I am sure hoping that we might hear *something* about the LTE version release this week! :)

Join the club. The LTE version is the only version that I am interested in and someone didn't get a birthday present yesterday because of the delay. Google may lose a customer if another option comes up soon.

ew800

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Happy belated birthday, Pat!

I have a fear that with the multi-touch and GPS issues of the WIFI model that perhaps we will not see the LTE version quite as quick as we had hoped. I hope I am wrong, however....

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I saw all of those threads and they still reveal nothing. Because of some devices with GPS and mutil touch issues I fear the LTE edition has been postponed. Would be nice if Google made an official statement though....

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I really doubt it's postponed due to any of the reported issues, which seem to be software in nature. Not surprised it's taken this long. That said, I'll be over the moon to get my hands on the LTE version. Hoping to have it at least by the end of Sept. Until then, I'll continue to use the Wi-Fi version.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felichino