Mag Safe question.

GeoGoGo

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I am getting ready to upgrade to the S24 Ultra and I am seeing a lot of cases with Mag Safe compatability.

My question is this; I am not interested in wireless charging but is a Mag Safe able to simply work on my magnetic car holder or will I still need the metal plates on the inside of my case?

I look forward to hearing any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or opinions. Have a great evening!!

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I have the Caseborne Clear Slim with MagSafe and it works great with my MagSafe car mount.

I've not had any issues with the S Pen, nor any issues with any wireless charger.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I am getting ready to upgrade to the S24 Ultra and I am seeing a lot of cases with Mag Safe compatability.

My question is this; I am not interested in wireless charging but is a Mag Safe able to simply work on my magnetic car holder or will I still need the metal plates on the inside of my case?

I look forward to hearing any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or opinions. Have a great evening!!
Not all magnetic holders are the same.
So, if yours is a magsafe holder, you can get any case with that feature and they'll work just fine.

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: kevinpleasants