Major Hero Problems

blockdude

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
As the programs load after i turn on my HTC Hero all of the essential ones start to crash. I don't have internet access, access to the phone program at all, and the music program isn't working as well.

Dose anyone know what is going on.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
As the programs load after i turn on my HTC Hero all of the essential ones start to crash. I don't have internet access, access to the phone program at all, and the music program isn't working as well.

Dose anyone know what is going on.

Try leaving it for a while, it has done that to me when I'm no patient. If I let everything load, I get no Force Closes.

blockdude

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I installed the following apps: Everynote, Manchester United, YoGabaGaba sounds board, Big Oven recipe app, and Godzilla Monster sound board.

cajunrph

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
+1 on allowing the apps to load. I find that I'm impatient when surfing the web and try to navigate a page before it fully loads. It is much smoother when the page has fully loaded.

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been having this problem lately and I've let it sit for hours to no avail. Luckily I have Titanium and i just do a wipe and then have Titanium restore my apps. This is a new issue I've had tho. Weird.

blockdude

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Deleting Evernote didn't work for me but when i gave sprint a call they couldn't figure it out as well so they are sending me a new one. All's well that ends well

lucky4meman

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. I had the same problem and just brought it back to Best Buy for a new one. They didn't even try to figure out the problem. They just said that it was a software failure and handed over a new one.

sitt123

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I had the same problem and just brought it back to Best Buy for a new one. They didn't even try to figure out the problem. They just said that it was a software failure and handed over a new one.

Lucky I went to best buy because sense force closed everytime I hit the home button and the said they couldn't do anything! So I gave up and rooted!

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I started having this problem lately with Google Voice, so I deleted it and haven't had a single Force Close message pop up since...

sfox

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Happened to me with too many apps installed...darn ~70 app limit. Did a full recovery on the phone to stock and started over....then I rooted and installed Fresh :)

S

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX