Make a new photo album

NJevo

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find a way to make a new photo album on my phone. I guess the only way is to add one to the sd from my pc.. lame.

Anyone know a way to do this?

chesalaam

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find a way to make a new photo album on my phone. I guess the only way is to add one to the sd from my pc.. lame.

Anyone know a way to do this?

couldn't you use either astro or es file explorer to add it to your sd without having to plug in to your pc?

olsonn

May 11, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty crazy that the stock Gallery app doesn't allow for this.

I use QuickPic and that seems to be useful (in terms of creating new folders), although I'm not sure how to select multiple images at once and move them (copy them) to a different folder. Anybody know how to do this, so I don't have to move each picture separately?

houstonwino

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty crazy that the stock Gallery app doesn't allow for this.

I use QuickPic and that seems to be useful (in terms of creating new folders), although I'm not sure how to select multiple images at once and move them (copy them) to a different folder. Anybody know how to do this, so I don't have to move each picture separately?

Use the little multi-select checkbox in the top right corner (going by memory here, hope it hasn't changed).

jayger

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
along this same question it used to be what ever the folder name was for your pictures was the album so I put my photos back on my SD card from my PC and the gallery shows them but they are all dumped under the same pics folders no subs any suggestions?

jayger

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Found my answer, I guess it has to do with the new method that that put in play to allow you to view as drive and still have functions. I found that by connecting using the Media Sync option and then viewing the files I was given a new selection for PHONE or CARD and I could select the phone and drill down to the pictures folder and add my photo folder and it did show up in the gallery as the folder name. Still playing with it to learn more and find the downsides.

jahathaway

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes. It's a bit backwards though.
First,select a picture/video you would like to put in the new (not yet created) album.
Tap the item to bring up the options menu.
Select MORE.
In the next menu you get, choose MOVE TO.
This will put you in the moving folder.
Click the + symbol in the upper right corner.
Now you can create that folder !

You will see it in with the other albums now, so you will have to go into SHOW/HIDE ALBUMS to change this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhsafaie