Market Issues

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I was downloading apps last night on my Xoom and I had the market force close three to four times on me. Anyone else having this issue? Other then that I am loving this thing. Even with the force close its more of an annoyance then anything.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I was downloading apps last night on my Xoom and I had the market force close three to four times on me. Anyone else having this issue? Other then that I am loving this thing. Even with the force close its more of an annoyance then anything.

I like the Xoom also but, it does have it's glitches here and there. I haven't had to force close the market but, have had some weird thing going on and other programs that had to be force closed.

I guess that's the price we pay for being early adopters. Hopefully after some updates things will be running more smoothly.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
have you powercycled after the market update?

press and hold the power/lock button until you get a message on the screen about shutting down.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
@zmenchhofer Yes it did. Once I launched it for the first time I was prompted to install the update and it did update.

@qnet So far I have been lucky and have only had the Market close a few times nothing else so far.

@zmenchhofer and Xm_jdm's I did power cycle last night but have not tested again to see if the market force closes. It was weird because I was downloading some apps and some portion of it force closed and it did not show the items as downloading anymore in the My Apps section however the notification was still showing they were downloading.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid