market place apps

boxxed

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
How come when i search for apps it will show that there are say 200 in the results but i can only get access to the first page. Any ideas?

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Turn your Nook into landscape mode, they will show up.

I am looking for a way to trick the market into letting me install more apps. A lot of apps won't allow themselves to install on the Nook.

ricsam

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Turn your Nook into landscape mode, they will show up.

I am looking for a way to trick the market into letting me install more apps. A lot of apps won't allow themselves to install on the Nook.
There's a thread that people explain their work arounds - adb push, changing fingerprint - I find the apk elsewhere, download it, email it to myself, open the attachment w/ gmail app and click install. Every app I have tried has worked.

Froyo 6.8 on sd

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
There's a thread that people explain their work arounds - adb push, changing fingerprint - I find the apk elsewhere, download it, email it to myself, open the attachment w/ gmail app and click install. Every app I have tried has worked.

Froyo 6.8 on sd

Yeah I could look for apk's but I am always a little weary of random apks that may be out there you know... I would just feel better getting the programs from a reliable source.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay