Market Place Install problems??

Jshakour

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I was able to download and install apps about an hour ago and now nothing will download or install. Anybody else having these issues?

motoroid7

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm not experiencing any issues with the market atm. I can just give you my feedback as far as that. I have a untouched(unrooted/stock) US Cellular Tab. I'm still a Android novice... I'm primarily a BlackBerry user slowly switching to Android, the Galaxy Tab being my first android device. :)

unknownusr

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
How I fixed my Haipad (telechips tcc8902) Andorid Market problems

I had the problem with the Android market being stuck in "Downloading" or coming back as "Download unsuccessful". I had bought two Haipads, one worked the other didn't. I tried all the cache cleaning and reseting to factory defaults. I would set to factory defaults, it would download apps once and then stop. I was about to give up and flash Android 2.1 into it when I happened on the link explaining how to update the device identifier. This worked for my Haipad MID701 (telechips tcc8902). It is a problem with Chinese tablets in general, not giving unique identifiers to the devices. This prevents the Market from working. Here is the link. I also included the link on how to make the Google USB driver work with the HaiPad. The whole process worked better from my XP virtual machine, as opposed to Windows 7 itself.

Fix Market For Slates - Wiki

Google USB driver Hack:

USB Driver for Haipad 701-R - haipad M701-R - MID/Tablet PC - Pandawill Forum Powered by our member! - Powered by Discuz!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke