Mate 9 Speakerphone issue

Modeliranje 3d

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm having trouble with my speakerphone. It works fine if I turn it on touching the screen while calling but that's not the problem. The problem is doing it without touching the phone. Tried doing it in different ways and always failed:
1. Tasker can't control my speakerphone. Tried automating a call so that was always on speakerphone ON, Didnt work.
I know it's something wrong with the phone since all other Tasker automated profiles are working fine.
2. Another symptom: Wear speaker (which is an app for Android Wear that does exactly that - turning speaker ON automatically when answering a call) also doesn't work.
3. And another thing: Voice answering also doesn't work. Call rings, but neither "answer call" nor "reject call" voice command do a thing. At one time that DID work, but ONLY when phone wasn't in silent mode - when the call ringing was silent or on vibrate it would not work. So one day I let it ring on silent and enter quick toggles (while silently "ringing") and turned on sound hoping it would than accept voice commands( answer or reject), but I did exactly the opposite. Since than it doesn't work AT ALL (silent, vibrate or not).

Non rooted Huawei Mate 9. Emui 5.0. Anroid 7.0
Hope I made myself clear. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks