Maybe a Bug in OneDrive app on S9 phones?

android_freak1

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My Internet connection works fine on my S9 phone like the browsers, email, and everything else, except for One Drive.

When I try to logon to the One Drive app which was pre-installed on the S9 when I got it and its under the Microsoft Folder, it says that there is no network conection. I restarted my Wifi on the phone but that did not help.

I wanted to also uninstall and reinstall One Drive but there is no option for Uninstall, only Disable.

Can anyone else report or had issues with signing in to One Drive app and had this error message that no Internet connection was detected even though there is?

Again, I am ONLY facing this issue with One Drive app from the Microsoft Apps folder.
All else is working fine.

Thanks!

android_freak1

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Now when I sign into One Drive app, I enter my email which is me username but does not ask for the password.
Why is this? I have Auto Sync OFF. I even signed out from the One Drive app and from the One Drive webpage from my PC.

Deepcuts

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
A bit off topic.
MS apps on Android = oxymoron
Seen they also made a launcher. W UI is a mess, yet they try to develop stuff on Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeFunct1222