Me and my Hero

Blaine S. 60

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm Blaine S. 60 . I am new to the Android Forums and am not very tech savy. I purchased my first smartphone back in July 2010, an HTC Hero on a 3 year contract with Telus in Canada. Aside from the ridiculously long contract and the super expensive data plan, I have been happy with my Hero. It does'nt have the speed and power of the newer high end Android phones and it has only been a few months since I finally received an update to eclair 2.1. But I have found the Hero a great phone to learn the intricacies of the Android OS and to just get used to using a touch screen. I think HTC has done a great job with their Sense UI in making Android a little more accessible and the personalization options are seemingly endless. At some point, I would like to upgrade to to a more powerful smartphone with full flash capabilities, a larger, more vibrant screen, better graphic capabilities etc. but I will always have a warm spot in my heart for the HTC Hero which has awakened me to the possibilities of
android. Thank you Android Central for all the info on your site and for allowing my input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat