Media Player: Playlist Management and Skipping Issue

cward0625

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Couple things,

How are you all managing your music? I dragged and dropped it in folders onto the SD card, but looking for an easy way to make playlists rather than just creating them via the phone.

When listening to the music player, the music skips when an email comes in, anybody elses noticing this? Its just a small annoyance.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I read that this app is an excellent app for managing music and video:

Meridian Media Player

I haven't used it yet waiting for my media doc and then will go from there.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I connected my Droid to my PC, started Windows Media Player and dragged/dropped music files, then synced it. When I disconnected the Droid music player listed the music I had synced to it.

drebabels

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Couple things,

How are you all managing your music? I dragged and dropped it in folders onto the SD card, but looking for an easy way to make playlists rather than just creating them via the phone.

When listening to the music player, the music skips when an email comes in, anybody elses noticing this? Its just a small annoyance.

I have been using Doubletwist but I heard that the next release of Songbird (1.7) will also be able to sync with Android and once that comes out I will probably switch.

If you are looking for an alternative media player... try Zimly Media Player. Interface beats the hell out of the stock one... and developers are active and friendly (I know because I am one of them)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
designdigitalhub