News MediaTek Dimensity 9300 benchmarked: Qualcomm should be worried

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
No thanks. Too early to dump the efficiency cores. Runs hot. Likely poor battery life. Top-end cpus are fast enough for all but obsessive gamers (the only phones that should consider this). Are they unable to incorporate more AI features, and just desperate to make a headline? I like Dimensity, but I question this route.

dneonu80

Sep 30, 2023
Visit site
Regarding Media Tek along with their flagship dimensity 9300. Those products forces Qualcomm to keep improving their snapdragon chips which is good for the consumer including myself since all my phones have been Qualcomm powered all of which gives good performance including the dated 765G chip used in my pixel 5. While Media Tek has made big strides in their chips with the latest being their flagship high performance dimensity 9300 chip, currently I feel it's still not quite as established and reputable as qualcomm's 8 Gen 3 when it comes to software optimization since the majority of softwares are better suited for Qualcomm. Currently Qualcomm is the proven overall winner while Media Tek is the potent challenger that brings out the best in Qualcomm which is what fierce competition is all about.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe