[MEGATHREAD] What does the T with four lines in front mean

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a strange symbol next to someone's name in my call log.

It only happens with one specific caller. It's never happened before today. It is a set of black hash lines and a capital T. When they try to call me they can hear me but I cannot hear them

A

Android Central Question

On my call log a capital letter t with four dashes to the left of it what does it mean

On my call log the capital letter t with four gases to the left of it what does it mean

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: On my call log a capital letter t with four dashes to the left of it what does it mean

It's a fairly common question on the forums. It's worth reminding our members that the search function can be very helpful.:)

A

Android Central Question

What does the letter t with the lines four lines attached to the left of it mean

On my phone I haven't received a phone call and it had a t with four lines on the left attached to it and I'd like to know what that means

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: What does the letter t with the lines four lines attached to the left of it mean

Which device?
Sounds like Real Time Texts/Calls , you should be able to disable it by opening your phone aop and going into its settings.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here, As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

A

Android Central Question

What does the capital t with 3 dashes on a phone number mean

When someone calls me they have a capital t with three dashes next to the phone icon what does it mean