Messaging app that shows thread when you type in the name or number

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from BlackBerry 10. The messaging app worked very well there. When you type in a name or number, it automatically showed the conversation thread so yo can see the prior messages before typing in the new message

None of the Android texting apps work like this. It shows the thread only after you send the message not when you type in the recipient name or number

Anyway to get this to work like BlackBerry?

prelude884

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from BlackBerry 10. The messaging app worked very well there. When you type in a name or number, it automatically showed the conversation thread so yo can see the prior messages before typing in the new message

None of the Android texting apps work like this. It shows the thread only after you send the message not when you type in the recipient name or number

Anyway to get this to work like BlackBerry?

google messenger app goes it. its the default messaging app on the nexus phones. it doesnt bring up the thread as you are typing the name but once you select the name it shows the thread.
but if you already have a thread why don't you just open it to respond?

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
sometimes i dont know whether i've responded to that particular number or not..so its handy if it shows up as soon as i type in the number