Messenger chat heads close when I touch near the bottom bezel (Android Pie)

mavalat

Jan 16, 2019
Visit site
So basically here is what happens:

-When I am on messenger chat heads with no other app running in the background, everything is fine

-If there is a background app and I am typing using messenger chat heads, when I touch anywhere close to the bottom bezel of the phone, the chat head closes as if I touch the chat head itself. I can re-open it and what I've been typing is there, but if I touch close to the bottom bezel it will keep closing. You can assume this is pretty frustrating cause it happens almost every time I have to hit the space bar/any other bottom keayboard key.

I am using the default SwiftKey keyboard on my Honor 10 device, and I recently updated to Android Pie (version 9.0.0.159).

evgeni martinov

Jan 27, 2019
Visit site
I have the same problem. it is not only on swift key but on other keyboards aswell. i started seeing this problem when i went to 9.0 on my mate 10pro.
the problem seems to be only on chat heads on messenger only when gesture navigation is selected.
still havent founda fix and havent gotten a reply neither from huawei nor facebook

So basically here is what happens:

-When I am on messenger chat heads with no other app running in the background, everything is fine

-If there is a background app and I am typing using messenger chat heads, when I touch anywhere close to the bottom bezel of the phone, the chat head closes as if I touch the chat head itself. I can re-open it and what I've been typing is there, but if I touch close to the bottom bezel it will keep closing. You can assume this is pretty frustrating cause it happens almost every time I have to hit the space bar/any other bottom keayboard key.

I am using the default SwiftKey keyboard on my Honor 10 device, and I recently updated to Android Pie (version 9.0.0.159).