Micro SD Card Problem

Juank39

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if this is actually directly related to the acer iconia tab but i didnt know where else to put it... if this is in the wrong section could a moderator please move it for me.

Anyway I have an Acer Iconia Tab A 500 and i just recently bought a 32gb micro sd card, on the card i put all my school related files,and after addign all my files, i put the card into my tablet and opened some files with the pdf to go app. then i decided i wanted to add another file to the card so i turned off the tablet took out the card, put it in my computer, only to find that ALL of my pdf documents on the card where deleted.

Sparknotes: Everytime i remove my micro sd card from my tablet my pdf files get deleted....

I am running an acer iconia tab A500 with a honeycomb os and the card is a class 4 32gb micro sd card

Juank39

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
They are probably on the device's internal storage. You might have copied in 2 different locations.

That might be it but why would that delete the files from my sd card?

And yes its only pdf files

Now I'm having another problem I added a textbook 1000pages long amd when I yry to open it my tables starts to freeze and apps stop responding :/

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I would say the tablet has an issue with that SD card. ome cards have problems wit hthis tam. Try anothet card if you have one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lpt2024