Question Migrate Game accounts from one Account to another

ZockerPapa

Aug 29, 2024
Visit site
Hello,

I'm posting here for the first time and specifically because I've got nowhere with my web research, including Google help. I've been an Android user since 2012, but I'm cluelessly muddling through, I'm not a computer expert and don't want to become one. But I can usually think.

Problem:
My son (now 12) got his own tablet (Android) a few years ago. Inconsequentially, we simply set it up with my Google account. Over the years, of course, various tablet games have appeared, with changing importance over time (parents will know this). There are of course game saves, worlds and avatars etc. that are sacred (e.g. Sonic Dash, Minecraft, Asphalt9, Terraria, Brawlstars).

A year ago, I didn't want to repeat the old mistake and set him up his own account for his first smartphone (Android). Nowadays, he mainly plays Brawlstars on it (with increasing importance of skins, weapons etc...). My son somehow hacked the connection between Brawlstars/smartphone and Brawlstars/tablet via a “SuperCell ID”, but he can't tell me which account it's running on now.

I'm increasingly annoyed that we're “sharing” my account. Another problem - I admit it openly - is the restriction of media time via Google Family Link - once the smartphone time has been used up, he continues on the tablet, and even if I wanted to block my own account, I can't do that in Family Link.

Solution required:
How can I move the scores etc. of the games registered on my Google account to my son's account? I would not mind to do this individually for each game. However, the condition is that no valuable weapons and skins are lost. Apart from games, nothing has to be moved, a Youtube profile rebuilds itself...

I would be very grateful for any (step-by-step…;) advice.

Best regards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mads788