Missing LTE setting Galaxy S7 Edge

Rooogern

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else missing the LTE setting under network on their Galaxy S7 edge? I have compared my phone With 2 others. We have the same service provider, and the last firmware update. My phone does not activate LTE automatically like the two other phones and the LTE setting is missing. I put my sim-card in the other phone an then i have LTE, but not on my phone. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Staffie85

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
That's unusual, have you tried a network reset or factory reset? If that doesn't help you can always try connecting it to your computer and using Kies or Smart Switch to reinstall the firmware and settings as that should definitely fix the problem.

Hope it helps

Rooogern

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for answering. :) I have tried factory reset and installed firmware with smart switch, but still no LTE or LTE setting on my phone. I have contacted Samsung support so i hope it can be solved.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else missing the LTE setting under network on their Galaxy S7 edge? I have compared my phone With 2 others. We have the same service provider, and the last firmware update. My phone does not activate LTE automatically like the two other phones and the LTE setting is missing. I put my sim-card in the other phone an then i have LTE, but not on my phone. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I hadn't even noticed that, but I don't have it either. Haven't noticed a difference...does it matter?

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I hadn't even noticed that, but I don't have it either. Haven't noticed a difference...does it matter?

UPDATE: this really had me stumped...I kept looking at my 4G, and noticed 'something' next to it. Had to get out my magnifying glass, and there it was LTE ...old eyes lol